Sunday, September 6, 2015

God does notice us

I had a rough few days last week. I felt like running water - overused and under appreciated. I came home from my walk one morning and found a note for me tucked under the welcome mat. A sweet sister in our ward took the time to thank me for my service and sacrifice. I can't tell you how much it meant to me. I am so grateful to this good sister for following through on what I'm sure was a prompting from my Heavenly Father. It was just what I needed, and a reminder, that as President Kimball once taught, "God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs. Therefore, it is vital we serve each other."

1 comment:

  1. have had that quote on my fridge all of my adult life! it is a favorite of mine too! love ya cuz!

    ReplyDelete

positive comments welcome