Friday, February 1, 2013

free in february

I have been battling my weight for years but I recently decided, I'M DONE! I'm going to get to my goal weight and stay below that number for the rest of my life. So I have been working for the last few months to get the extra weight off. I made a goal to be free by February. As a lifetime Weight Watchers member you don't pay as long as you do not exceed your goal weight by more than two pounds. Today I weighed in at Weight Watchers, usually when I weigh in the numbers bounce a bit before they settle on the numerical verdict. But today the number was solid, exactly 2 lbs over my goal weight. Had it been an ounce above or an ounce below I may have been able to take a little more credit for my success, but exactly on the button, what are the chances? There is no question that the Lord gave me a gift.  In order to reach my Free in February goal I needed to loose 1.8 pounds this week. I was diligent, but I was also prayerful, because I believe that the Lord cares about what we care about. One of our recent Sacrament meeting speakers said it this way "If it's a big deal to you, it's a big deal to Him."  Loosing 1.8 pounds was a big deal to me this week and seeing the exact weight required to reach my goal confirmed that it was a big deal to Him as well.


thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

positive comments welcome