Sunday, December 10, 2017

lost

Last Sunday our Bishop taught the Sharing Time lesson in Primary. He spoke about Jesus and asked the children what they know about Jesus.  One little girl asked "didn't Jesus get lost?" The Bishop said "Well, Jesus wasn't lost, His parents just didn't know where he was." 

The Bishop's simple response was punctuated with an impression delivered by the Holy Ghost. There are times I worry that my children are lost, but the truth is - I don't always understand where they're at in life's journey. A quiet whisper during Sharing Time helped me understand that my children are "about {their} Father's business."

I am grateful for our remarkable children! I'm glad for the knowledge that my family is never "lost" to our Heavenly Father and that the gospel of Jesus Christ can help us find our way.


Photo Credit - Chloe
In October the girls took a weekend trip to Horseshoe Bend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

positive comments welcome