Years ago during our family scripture study we came across a cute way to remember that living the gospel makes us happy. 2 Nephi 9:39; to be Spiritually Minded Is Life Eternal. For years we had it posted on a placard above our front door. As a teen, Judd shared the scripture with our Bishop and their Quorum. Our former Bishop's wife is now our stake Young Women's President and she told me that as soon as she was called to be Stake YW President she knew what the Young Women's camp theme would be . . . SMILE to be Spiritually Minded is Life Eternal. ![]() |
| Dave & Emily |
One of the perks of being Bishop is spending time with the girls at camp.
David and I went up to camp on Thursday night and enjoyed dinner, a devotional and our ward testimony meeting. I was fortunate to serve on the stake food committee with two of my good friends. Our committee provided a treat on Tuesday and a sack Breakfast on Friday so we were coming and going all week. It was great! I got to enjoy all the best of camp without having to actually camp.
I loved walking around camp and seeing smiles everywhere.
Living the gospel really does make us happy!


No comments:
Post a Comment
positive comments welcome