This year Sadie and I exchanged gifts on Christmas Eve. She loves to lay by the fireplace and watch movies so I bought her a TV pillow and one of her favorite movies (That Thing You Do.) Sadie made me a vision board with my favorite quote printed on it. I LOVE IT! It is a super thoughtful gift and I am excited to create a new vision board for 2014.
I spent the week of Christmas fighting the flu. I didn't feel well enough to be involved at my usual level but it turned out to be a blessing. I learned that sometimes it's a good thing to back off and let things go, in fact, I need to do a lot more of that. My testimony of prayer was also strengthened as I fervently prayed that I would not share the flu. I did not want our family trip to be hampered by illness. My prayers were answered and we were able to celebrate the New Year in California.

No comments:
Post a Comment
positive comments welcome