Thursday, April 23, 2015
One of the best things about my new smartphone is that it allows me to follow our daughter, Chloe, on instagram. I find Chloe's instragram to be a breath of fresh air in the polluted world of social media. I love her posts! I'm not alone because she has quite the following. The thing I love about Chloe's posts is that they are always uplifting and inspiring. I love her photos but I also love her #hashtag insight that adds additional meaning to her images. I find myself scrolling through her photos and videos over and over again. It may be called instagram, but for Chloe there is nothing instant about it. She takes a great deal of time to ponder, produce and then post. She cares about how she represents herself, her work and the people she photographs. Chloe's work is virtuous, lovely, of good report and praiseworthy and I, along with all of her instragram followers seek after these things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
positive comments welcome