Tuesday, April 29, 2014

life fully lived


I was sad to learn that my cousin's son, Eric Hill, was recently killed in a paragliding accident.  His sister wrote this of her younger brother; "He gave us such a gift of a life fully lived and fully shared." Reading of his remarkable adventures around the world has got me wondering,  do I live my life to the fullest?  Although only 32, Eric embraced life and experienced more living than most. Eric's most recent  project was to travel to all 195 countries and experience the food, culture and people.  Prior to that he had a goal to visit all 50 states.



Although I haven't seen Eric in years his life has inspired me. I need more adventures! I am going to add visiting all 50 states to my bucket list.  I am well on my way because, thanks to our many moves, I have already visited 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment

positive comments welcome